Adbrite

Thursday 7 June 2012

More from the Wong Wedding

Our Wedding Reception

From the big, red bus to our first dance, every moment was wonderful!

We arrived at the reception venue before all our other guests which gave our fantastic photographer, Clive Blair, the opportunity to take some beautiful photographs of us.

04-07-Wong-293

04-07-Wong-30104-07-Wong-304
We even caught some of our guests as they arrived on our big, red bus!

04-07-Wong-317

We wanted a few formal shots with our friends and families, so we quickly took some photos and the headed into the reception.

04-07-Wong-33704-07-Wong-34304-07-Wong-35104-07-Wong-352

I thought our reception room looked beautiful. I had made a lot of the stationary in the reception: the table plan, the place names and the favours I made all by myself and I was really pleased with how they matched the table decorations! It all looked so lovely!

04-07-Wong-405

But, the best decoration for our reception was our amazing cake topper, made by Artlocke Designs. We absolutely love it and it was completely worth every penny! The attention to detail was just amazing!

04-07-Wong-411

After the meal, which was delicious, it was time for the speeches. As was traditional, my dad went first.

04-07-Wong-489

He made us all giggle and even embarrassed me a little, which was brilliant! He also thanked all our wonderful guests for travelling so far to be a part of our special day.

Next up was my new husband, and his turn to thank everyone again for being there with us.

04-07-Wong-510

He gave us all quite the giggle and mentioned some of our friends who were unable to join us, mainly because they were daft enough to have their wedding on the same day as us! Hehehehe! So we congratulated them and said we missed them.

Next up was the best man’s speech! That made everyone giggle!

04-07-Wong-534

He mentioned hubby’s and his antics when they were younger and a most famous trip away! The speeches were just fantastic and hilarious, and really quite touching!

Before the evening reception, I went to bustle my dress and we took some more stunning photos in the dark with a very interesting slave flash.

04-07-Wong-563

I think this photograph may actually be my favourite of the whole day, although there are lots of beautiful photographs to choose from!

After the photographs, we went to cut the cake and it was our first dance, but I think I’ll leave that until another blog post!

Please leave a comment if you have any questions about my suppliers or venues, or anything at all! Or you can follow this link to send me an email.

2 comments:

  1. When requested our Big Red Buses can be run on recycled cooking oil to keep in line with the ethos of your event. We can also provide a wrist-banding service so that bus users beat the queues when they arrive at the gates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs. Thanks for sharing this
    florists singapore

    ReplyDelete