Adbrite

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Our Wedding Video

A Spot of DIY

I wanted to post this video because I want to stress the point that you don’t have to spend zillions of pennies on an expensive wedding videographer.

I put this video together using a track I had from a CD I bought, Window Movie Maker, our professional photographers photos and a friend’s photos, and some video my little brother shot for us.

Together with the price of the CD, the video camera and using the professional photos we have already paid for, this video cost barely a fraction of the cost of some videographers.

Let me know what you think:

2 comments:

  1. Wedding day is very important day for all the person. They want to make it special. We have to use a good and well justified videographer who make a good video. Do not waste time and money on a fake video grapher.

    EVP Videography

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete