Adbrite

Saturday 4 February 2012

Days to Go: 63

Nerves!

I’m starting to worry! With only 63 days to go, I’m not going to have time to lose weight, there’s so much to be done, are we going to get everything done?

H2b on the other hand seems rather calm!

Bridezilla_main

Still to do is:

  • Sorting out our civil licence
  • Seeing the photographer
  • Meeting with the coordinator
  • Making the table plan
  • Dance lessons
  • Picking my dress up from the shop (it’s available now!!)
  • Measuring the ushers and the dads
  • Alterations on the bridesmaids dresses
  • Confirming flowers with the florist
  • Confirming food and timings with the venue
  • Orders of service.
  • Wedding rehearsal

I think that’s it. I know I’m posting a lot of To Do lists but I’m starting to feel a bit overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done! Putting it all into a list makes it manageable.

happy bride

My evenings and weekends are packed full of things we need to do for The Wedding, which is fantastic, I just want to make sure that everything that needs to be done is being done.

We are also buying a house now, which is taking up some of our time too! All good and wonderful things, but all things that need to be done right!

This weekend is a busy weekend, meeting with our wedding coordinator and the vicar, dance lessons and seeing friends for lunch.

Next weekend is my hen weekend!!! Which I am incredibly excited about!!!! Then h2b is going on his stag weekend the following weekend and the bridesmaids are visiting to have their dresses altered.

So lots to do and now that I can see it in a clearly manageable list, I’m feeling heaps better! Thank you blogpsphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment