Adbrite

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Julia Usher Jewellery

Gift for Your Friends, Accessories for You!

I spotted Julia Usher Jewellery at a wedding fayre at The Moat House. Untitled-1 The tiaras caught my eye, but then all the other sparkly jewellery was just stunning. From what I saw of Julia Usher’s display at the wedding fayre, the best items aren’t on the website, the stores are well worth a visit.

At the wedding fayre were two lovely ladies who were happy to talk about their jewellery and I am  going to the farm in Stafford to have a look at their wears.

The jewellery is all hand made, and the lady who made it spoke to us at the Moat House. She had some beautiful and tasteful tiaras, stunning bracelets, necklaces and pendants, and of course, wedding rings.

I will post again after I’ve been to buy some gifts for certain people in my wedding and I can tell you all about it. However, on what I saw at the wedding fayre, they are well worth a visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment