Adbrite

Saturday 14 January 2012

Weight Worries

I’m Not Petite

All the brides that feature on wedding blogs Real Weddings and most of the brides in wedding magazines are all slim and petite and beautiful, so that now I’m worrying about our wedding photos.

I am not slim, nor petite, nor particularly beautiful. I’d say I’m pretty, and definitely curvy.

many faces of me

I am working hard to lose weight, just so I’m a comfortable size 12. I accept that I’m not one of these beautifully slim girls who can wear anything but I’d like to look fabulous in my wedding photos.

I’m not suggesting that anyone else needs to lose weight or that I’m too big, all I’m saying is that I’m not happy and a bit worried that I won’t be happy with how I look in our wedding photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment