Adbrite

Thursday 27 October 2011

Toilet Baskets

164 Days to Go!

Our toilet baskets were delivered a few days ago so yesterday, while Dad was over helping with his fantastic handwriting, I decorated the toilet baskets! My little brother helped too!

toilet basket

I’m really pleased with the toilet baskets! I didn’t want anything too expensive because when it comes down to it, I am just leaving them in the toilet!

H2b and I have been discussing what we are going to include in our loo baskets. I think it would be more useful if h2b was in charge of the men’s basket and I take the ladies’ one.

I have done a previous post about what to include in a toilet basket, however in this post I can show you the beginnings of MY toilet basket!

The next steps of the toilet basket are:

  1. Buy some shredded tissue paper to fill the bottom of the basket
  2. Buy the items for the toilet basket
  3. Make a card inviting guests to use but not to remove the items from the basket

Some people may think that a toilet basket is a pointless waste of time but these are the people who have never laddered their tights or been in need of a hair pin at the last minute.

More details when I’ve finished the baskets!

No comments:

Post a Comment