Adbrite

Thursday 27 October 2011

UPDATE!

I Just Saw My Bridesmaids’ Dresses!

The bridesmaids dresses are in! I was really worried about the colour but I really like them! They match the colours of all the other items at the wedding, and the wedding flowers too!

DSCF2804 small

Here’s a sneaky peek at three of the dresses. The colour isn’t quite right because of the lighting at the shop, but it’s close enough.

I hope my bridesmaids like them. Lilac isn’t to everyone’s taste, but they did choose the style of dress.

As I said in a previous post, I chose two styles of dresses and gave my bridesmaids the option of choosing two different dresses but the all chose the same, which was fine too.

I really do hope they like them. I’m really pleased with how they turned out. I was really worried they would look almost white but they were very strongly lilac. I just hope they’re not too pale for my bridesmaids.

Anyway, sooooo exciting! I text h2b to tell him I loved the dresses and he said, ‘everything is falling into place’ and it is! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment