Adbrite

Friday 3 June 2011

Bridesmaid Dresses

I Have Found The One!

I just hope my bridesmaids like it as much as I do! the dress 1

This dress is an Alfred Angelo. I was thinking of choosing 7016 but when the lady in the shop showed us this one (despite it being a touch more expensive) I just fell in love with it!

I hope my bridesmaids do too!

The sample dress is in blue but I’ll be going with it in purple. Each dress company has their own idea of purple, so check with a swatch that the dress 2your purple is the right one.

I love this little detail of diamantes and flowers. I think it adds something special to the dress, plus there is a lot of sparkle on my dress so it almost matches.

The dress is very soft and flowing, and gives the impression of floating, somewhat.

This dress also has a junior version so that my little niece who is going to be a bridesmaid will be able to have a matching dress.

The only thing is, I want my bridesmaids tothe dress 3 feel comfortable in what they’re wearing, so if the consensus is that they don’t like this dress, the hunt will continue.

I tried to choose the dress as something I’d like to wear if I get to be a bridesmaid again.

I do like this fantastic blue colour but I think I’ll stick with the colours of the wedding.

Any opinions welcome!

3 comments:

  1. Your girls will surely fell in love with this fantastic bridesmaid dress! I like very much its blue color! Alfred Angelo is a great designer! this is definitely a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! I really hope so! I'm going for these dresses in purple, but you're right! They do look stunning in bright blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an awesome blue color bridesmaid dress and perfect one for the wedding. The information about the wedding dress will be useful for other engaged people. The newly engaged people may use the wedding apps for iPad for finding the best dress vendors nearby area.

    ReplyDelete