Adbrite

Thursday 1 September 2011

Update: 218 Days to Go

A Smile That Could Be Seen From Space!

I went to be measured today, for My Dress!

I was very excited, as I always am! My mum wanted to come along with me so I made an appointment with a different branch of Francesca’s than the one at which I had already bought my dress. mum

I had asked for my dress to be sent over so that I could have another try on, but they didn’t have it.

The lady measured me and she was really nice and super quick. We’d got completely and utterly lost and turned around finding the bridal shop, we spent more time finding it than we did being measured! It was all good though and the lady was really really friendly.

The only thing was, I really wanted to try my dress on again.

So, mum and I decided to drive over to the branch that had my dress just to check the sizing. (Also, I just wanted to try on my dress again!)

We found the next branch really easily and I got to try on my dress! It was even more perfect than I remembered! I just loved it! I didn’t want to take it off!

I was so happy, my smile was so huge it could have been seen from space! The ladies in the shop said I ‘beamed’!

I didn’t want to take it off! That’s how you know you’ve found The Dress, isn’t it? That you don’t want to take it off? It’s such a pretty dress! I feel like a princess when I’m wearing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment