Adbrite

Thursday 1 September 2011

Being Measured!

A Quick Post

It’s just a quick post this morning, I’ll write a longer post this afternoon but I’M BEING MEASURED FOR MY WEDDING DRESS TODAY!

As you can tell, I’m just a little bit excited about it. lose weight

In preparation, I have been avoiding any food that will make me bloated. So, yesterday after I had my breakfast I only ate salads and fruit to stop myself from being too wide.

Although I hate the idea of a wedding diet, as h2b asked you to marry him before the diet, and he loves you just the way you are, I have been wedding dieting.

I’m not doing anything drastic. I’m trying to avoid too much cheese and bread, aiming more towards salads. I’m also avoiding all the usual chocolate, cake, crisps, sweets, etc. I’ve found that the less I eat sweet food like cake and chocolate, the less I crave it!

Some brides would say they’re losing their weight to look good for their h2bs on their wedding day or their honeymoon. I want to do it for myself. I want to look at my wedding photos and think that I look good. I know that my friends will tell me that I look good, but I want to feel as if I look good.

Fingers crossed all this effort works!

No comments:

Post a Comment