Adbrite

Thursday 29 September 2011

I Am Over the Moon!

We Have Chosen a Florist!

(Again!)

As I said in a previous post, I was let down by a florist we had already chosen.

I suppose the problem wasn’t really a big deal. I’d asked for an updated quote and the florist took almost a year to send it. I felt that meant the florist was somewhat unreliable and I decided to cancel.

However! We have now found a florist who seems THE_FLOWER_SHOP_logo_129212205126880247fairly fantastic! And as a bonus, she had two really friendly Boarder Collie’s who were absolutely gorgeous and wanted lots of fuss! I’m definitely a dog person so that was a huge bonus!

I was late but they were still really friendly and spent heaps of time with us. They had heaps of ideas and cost cutting solutions, it was brilliant. I really felt like I was in safe hands and they’ve already decorated my wedding venue so they know it well!

shower-bq-162That’s always good!

I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

They are on Facebook and they have a DVD of photos of their flowers playing on an LCD TV in the shop, I feel as if they’re on my wave length!

I could really picture what my flowers were going to look like. Some of the flowers were changed from my initial ideas but I think the changes are for the best.

It is such a relief to think that we have pretty much chosen a florist. We are just hanging on for a quote but I’m feeling fairly certain we will book.

You’ll probably think I’m making a huge fuss over nothing, but I just want our wedding to be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment