Adbrite

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Your Comments

My Thanks

I just wanted to write a quick post saying a big thanks to everyone who has been leaving comments on the blog. It’s good to know that the post are helping brides and grooms with their weddings!

If you have any questions you’d like me to look into, or require further information about any subject I’ve written about, please feel free to leave a comment or write a question.

My dream is that every bride and groom have the wedding they want and if I could help, that would be fantastic!

If you would like any photos from your wedding to feature on my blog, feel free to get in touch. Make sure that you check who owns the copyright to your photos before you send them!

Good luck and best wishes for your weddings and many years of happy marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment