Adbrite

Monday 16 May 2011

English Wedding

I’m a Blogger Bride!

I am very pleased to announce that I’m now an English Wedding blogger brideEnglish-Wedding-blogger-bride

Basically, what’s going to happen is that once or twice a week I send a blog post to English Wedding about what’s been happening this week and all sorts of things.

I’m really quite excited about having my humble thoughts appearing on such a big website. I’ve been a fan of English Wedding since I started following them on Twitter. My favourite section is the Real Wedding section because of knowing a bride was thinking the same as me!

And now I’m contributing!

I’ve already posted my first blog post about where I’m at currently with my planning, what I’ve already booked and what I need to get sorted out. I have my next blog all planned out and I’m really looking forward to contributing!

No comments:

Post a Comment