Adbrite

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Men in Suits

The Best Man’s Fitting

Days to go: 326 

We have had the best man fitted for his suit. He looked fairly fantastic and it was quite emotional.

It is actually a bit early to have any of the gents fitted for suits for a wedding, however my h2b’s best man doesn’t live in the UK so we decided to pop over to the suit hire place to get measured.

I could imagine my h2b and the best man standing at the front of the church, dressed in their suits, waiting for me to walk down the aisle. It was fairly emotional when my dad and h2b were choosing the style of suits they wanted, but now The Wedding is less than a year away!

There are a few moments during The Day that I think I want to remember for the rest of my life, and seeing h2b and best man at the front of the church, looking nervous. I know I’ll be nervous too!

In a discussion with Best man about The Wedding, he said he wouldn’t let h2b turn around and look until I was standing next to him at the front. However, I’ll be hoping that h2b does turn around.

I’m interested to know what other people think: Should the groom turn to look at the bride or should he be eyes front?

Personally, I enjoy that moment when grooms turn around to look at his approaching bride. I love how the look of nerves on his face rises into a smile for a moment as he sees his beautiful bride. It’s nice that he takes in the whole look of the dress and the effect.

Please let me know what you think, either leaving a comment here, a Twitter comment or a message on Facebook.

1 comment: