Adbrite

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Excited!

Super Excited!

I was thinking about all the reasons I’m looking forward to our wedding.happy20and20excited

The main thing I’m looking forward to marrying my fantastic h2b, taking his name and becoming his wife! I’m excited to start a new life with him and hopefully, fingers crossed, start a family.

The next thing I’m looking forward to is the wedding, a big party with all my friends and family. I get to wear a pretty dress, everyone will be dressed up in their posh clothes, we’re going to a nice venue and get to have loads of photos taken!

And then, the honeymoon! We’re going to an amazing place and we’re going as husband and wife!

Weddings might be expensive, stressfl and difficult to organise, but they mean so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment