Adbrite

Saturday 18 June 2011

Stories of My Absence

Apologies

I want to apologise to my regular visitors about the lack of posts recently. While weddings are my hobby, I do also have a day job and that has been sapping all my time and energy this week and consequently I haven’t had time to blog.

I will, however, update you on recent events:

Bridesmaid Dresses

We have a date to try on the bridesmaid dresses. I may only be taking 3/5 of the bridesmaids to this measuring session, however I do think it’s a positive step forward.

Menu Choices

The menu has been confirmed and we will be designing and making the menus to go in the invitations at some point this week.

While I am mega busy (I think people are following the cliché, if you want something doing, give it to someone who’s already busy!) I find doing wedding things really relaxing so I try to concentrate on that.

Right! Best get back to work. Check out the blog tomorrow for more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment