Adbrite

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Wedding Website

Wedding Path.co.uk

I have decided against Wedding Path.co.uk. I have been trying to enter my data onto the website so that I can include the website on the invitations but I’m struggling to add data onto the site.

wedding path

I’m a website person, this is what I studied at university and I can usually fidget websites to make them do what I want. However, I’m trying to enter data into this site and it’s not letting me.

wedding path party copy

I don’t want to add an image of the best man onto this page, but it won’t let me turn the page to look at the bridesmaid without a picture on the bridesmaid page.

It’s a bit frustrating, I don’t have time to keep fidgeting with the website to make it the way I want to.

I’m going to try Project Wedding.com.

1 comment:

  1. I think, you may approach to the developers and create the website as you want. Good Luck for your personal wedding website. Those who want to create a website freely, they may use the Free wedding app or wedding planning site.

    ReplyDelete