Adbrite

Friday 18 February 2011

Useful Links

Useful Links

English Wedding Blog – Like me, this lady is blogging about her forth coming wedding. She has an utterly different post style to me, her blog is her own website it seems and I’m following her on twitter. She has some really interesting posts and I would definitely recommend a read to any prospective brides!

Hitched.co.uk – A fantastic website, filled with everything to do with weddings that you could ever imagine, they even have an entire section dedicated to stag and hen parties. They have planning tools you can use which include to do lists, budget plans, appointments and your own wedding website!

GettingMarried.co.uk – This website makes wedding websites as well as having planning tools to help with the organisation of your wedding. They have budget sheets and online RSVP and all sorts. Well worth a look.

Wedding Ideas Magazine – If you’re not going to buy the magazine, I still think their website is pretty good and well worth a look. They have loads of ideas and resources and advice for brides with enough time to look through it.

If you have a website or know of any websites, or an idea that you want to share, let me know. I’m always happy to update posts to share with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment