Adbrite

Friday 18 February 2011

Venues – The Mount Hotel

The Mount Hotel

Winners of the Black Country Large Hotel & Business Hotel of the Year 2008 & 2009
Winners of Best Chef of the Year 2009mount
Winners of Outstanding Customer Service of the Year 2009

When I was little, the Mount Hotel was the place to get married. My cousin has got married here, a close friend has got married here, my mother knows quite a few people who have got married here and it’s also a popular place to eat and visit.

This photo shows the back of the Mount, the long window on the left is the main room with a beautiful wooden mistral's gallery, joined on to the conservatory. The Mount Hotel is a gorgeous listed building but it does look better from the back of the building. They have a lovely large garden from which you can release Chinese lanterns. It seems like every wedding I’ve been to at the mount, the sun always shines.

The accommodation at the Mount Hotel is top notch, with delicious breakfasts in the morning. The Mount is ideal for brides wanting the grandeur of a country house with the convenience of a city venue. It’s a reasonably priced venue which holds 12 - 200 people and they say that they have held over 1,000 weddings in the last 10 years so you know you’ll be in good hands!

I definitely recommend any wedding fayres at the Mount Hotel. They serve sparkling wine and sometimes offer canapés for tasting. 

Why We Didn’t Book
I do like the Mount, I’ve grown up with my friends working there, my friends and family getting married there but I felt that the room the main wedding was held in was a touch too small for us. It is a beautiful room and I’d love to make that room a bit bigger and it’d be perfect.

Due to the Mount’s convenient position, it also didn’t have the romantic long driveway to the venue that I wanted. This meant that the Mount Hotel wasn’t for us.

My Recommendations
If you’d like a wedding that’s convenient, professional, experienced and well known then The Mount Hotel is for you. They combine the elegance of country grandeur with the convenience of a city venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment