Adbrite

Monday 15 August 2011

Soul Bird Photo

I Met Some Photographers

I recently went to my friend’s gorgeous wedding and the photographers for the day were fantastic! sophie 3

They were really professional, really discrete and friendly. I was chatting to one of the photographers, Asia Werbel, talking about lens envy.

The company is called Soul Bird Photo.

As well as photographing the wedding and reception, the photographers were also running the photo booth. It was a very popular feature of the wedding, visited by every guest.

I definitely recommend Soul Bird Photo, they were fantastic for my friends wedding. All the key shots were captured and the photographers stayed until the end of the night.

If you look on their website, you will see tonnes of beautiful photos of different weddings. I love the different angles and the captured details which they photograph professionally.

Soul Bird Photo are definitely worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment