Adbrite

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Sneaky Peek #2

Our Wedding Invitations!

They have arrived!

And they look fantastic!

I want to completely and utterly recommend Special Occasion Stationary!! Sarah kept me informed through the entire chop chop 2process and the invitations look completely fantastic! They are so professionally made and beautifully printed.

I’m really, really happy with them!

H2b thinks they’re fantastic too! I text him to tell him they’d arrived and straight away asked me to send him a photo. He’s really excited, he said, ‘Now we can invite people!’

I snapped quite a few photos of them (I’m saving the big reveal for when they’ve been sent out to guests) and DSCF0649 copyto make sure I got the right angle I did a bit of creative photography.

I used a small torch to light up the diamantés, surrounded the invitations with white card to give that clear, white background and then lay flat on the floor to get that perfect angle.

The invitations make me feel as if the wedding is right around the corner! Only 8 months (and 4 days) until I become a wife and I have a husband! That’s like being a proper grown up!

I’m so so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment