Adbrite

Thursday 7 July 2011

The Countdown Continues

Days to Go: 275

(Or 8 Months, 4 Weeks, 2 Days)

Things have not been going to plan.

I don’t want to complain about anything imagesbecause things always work out for the best, but they haven’t been going to plan at the  moment.

H2b is very calm about the whole thing. If it gets closer to the time, I think he would begin to get more concerned but as we have over 250 days to worry about things, he is taking a laid back approach.

I did list all our woes to one of my bridesmaids, and she actually gave me some fantastic advice which I will definitely follow if things stay the same.

HappyBride_Petals_MediumI’m sure that things are going to be fine! I think, as a bride, it is easy to blow things out of proportion. One of the things that are going a bit wrong is completely understandable and I totally sympathise… the other, not so much.

On a positive note, I have made all the inserts for the invitations: the list of hotels, the directions to our wedding website and menu choices. I have bought posh paper and new printer cartridges!

And, I’ve had a thought about the bridesmaid dresses! I have an option of two dresses, and I was thinking instead of just choosing one, they could choose the one they prefer and I’ll just get them in the same colour. What do you think of that idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment