Adbrite

Saturday 16 April 2011

Debra Jane Bridal

I Went to…Debra Jane Bridal Wear

Debra Jane Bridal wasn’t one of my first choices but when I saw the wide Brides Try Wedding Dresses Red Cross Bridal cHCBjS0B9A-l range of different dresses I knew that I’d gone to a good bridal shop.

I’d made an appointment a few weeks ago because I wanted to ensure that I had someone to help us. Both Debra and a nice lady called Tina were able to help us however I was incredibly indecisive!

Tina was very friendly and chatty as I tried on dress after dress after dress. They had a fantastic range and even let me try on a huge dress! I didn’t try on any fish tail or sheath dresses as that style doesn’t suit me, but I experienced a range of their full skirt, A-line dresses. They were beautiful!

In the changing rooms, the information on the wall says that on booking of a dress, a 50% deposit is required with the remainder of the balance to be paid within 7 days of your dress being delivered to the shop. Alterations are done by recommended seamstresses and they will supply you with the phone numbers for them.

I really enjoyed walking out and showing my chief bridesmaid and mum the dresses I tried on, as they sat on super comfortable sofas. Both my mum and chief bridesmaid commented on what a wide selection of dresses they had.

Definitely worth a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment