Adbrite

Tuesday 19 April 2011

KT Bridal

I Went to…. KT Bridal

I cannot recommend KT Bridal enough! The level of service we received was outstanding andphoto(2) the lady who helped us was fantastic! 

They have a lovely range of dresses and a range of bridesmaid dresses and the people who work there are fantastic.

There are no hidden costs. They are happy to store your dress for you until the day before your wedding free of charge. Any alterations are extra but there are no surprise costs. The price you pay is the whole and complete price.

The show rooms are luxurious and comfortable with a thick red carpet and a beautiful room to get changed in.

This bridal shop was by far my favourite however the dress I liked the most isn’t the one for me. photo(4)However, it is worth asking a favourite bridal shop if they can order the dress you do like so  that you can buy it from them. It can’t hurt to ask.

I had a fantastic time at KT Bridal. They also own Balloon Expressions who offer chair covers and balloons for weddings, who are fantastic as well! KT Bridal and Balloon Expressions are featuring at a wedding fayre at Buckatree Hall Hotel, The Wrekin, Wellington, Telford, Shropshire. TF6 5AL on Wednesday, 4th May, 6pm until 9pm - Free Entry to the Fayre.

I would strongly suggest visiting KT Bridal to feel like a princess while trying on dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment