Adbrite

Saturday 2 April 2011

Many Thanks!

1,516 People Have Read My Blog

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for reading my blog and clicking on the adverts! thanks

I’ve had people reading my blog from Ghana, the United States, Hong Kong, Canada, Hungary, Japan, France, Morocco, India, South Africa, Russia, and more! People have been reading all my posts – surprisingly the post from my iPhone was one of the most popular posts!

The most popular post was the one about Madeley Court Hotel, followed closely by the post about the Letters of Love. The page with the least visits is about the Wedding Twitter.

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you very much for reading my meanderings and inspiring me to keep on writing! Actually, I probably would blog about my wedding even if no one read it but I am very grateful to everyone who takes the time to read my blog and that so many people have taken the time to click on the adverts for me!

Thank you very much!!

If there are any topics you would like me to write about and research for you, please send me a message or an email and I will do that for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment