Adbrite

Friday 1 April 2011

Moving Swiftly On…

Dress Appointments

I have made appointments to try on wedding dresses!!! Exciting!! Well, exciting for me anyway. DSCF5116

I’ve been putting off looking at wedding dresses because I’ve not been very happy with my weight. However, now I’ve lost a dress size, I am feeling a bit more confident to try on some dresses!

I have booked appointments at Princess Brides, Simply Brides, Debra Jane Bridal and KT Bridal. I’ve got a few ideas of what I’d like in a wedding dress and I’ve got some pictures of dresses I like so hopefully we will do well to get some dresses short listed.

I am after a princess dress, I don’t want anything too big or too flashy but I want something that will make me feel special. I did really like Honey by Berketex Bride. I’ve not seen one yet that I like more than Honey but I’ve made lots of appointments so we may find something!

I've asked one of my bridesmaids and my mum to come with me to choose dresses. My mum is fantastic Photo0649 at saying which clothes suit me or look nice on me, she’s also fantastic at telling me which clothes look awful on me. My bridesmaid is fantastic at supporting my decisions, plus she and I have a very similar taste in clothes. 

I will let you know how it all goes. I’m really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment