Adbrite

Thursday 7 April 2011

One Year to Go!

This Time Next Year….

This time next year we will be tucking into our four course wedding breakfast, worrying about me and himwhat the h2b, my dad and the best man are going to say during their speeches and thinking about the first dance.

It is now less than a year to go!

It is strange thinking that in one year from now I will be a married woman. It will almost be over by the time I’m writing this. We’ll have some amazing memories, and hopefully our guests will have had a really fantastic time!

This time next year, our engagement photo shoot will have been done, will will have bought all our gifts for our parents and attendants, the wedding favours will have been done and the invites will have all been replied to. One of my friends will have had her baby, the hen do and stag do will be happy memories.

It’s amazing to think all the things that are going to happen in this year.

Still left to do is:

  • finding me a dress (but I have made appointments for that so I might find my dresscountdown-1 soon!)
  • sending out full day invitations
  • sending out evening invitations
  • get bridesmaid dresses, fittings and try ons
  • buying gifts for parents and attendants
  • making the
    • wedding favours
    • seating plan
    • menus
    • table names
    • place labels
  • ordering the chair covers (probably from Balloon Expressions)
  • engagement photo shoot and letting our photographer know what shots we really really want of The Day
  • sending photos of everything to the cake topper making lady so that she can make countdown-2 our cake topper
  • gathering all the groomsmen for their fittings (but that doesn’t happen until much closer to The Time)
  • confirming the menu and arrangements with the venue and all our suppliers, organising delivery and pick up times

So, all in all, not much left! :-S

And that’s all I can think of at the moment but I’m sure there will be a lot more! Weddings are amazing, there’s so much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment