Adbrite

Friday 29 April 2011

My Blog, Explained

My Blog: Explained

I’ve had fantastic support from my regular blog viewers but I was wondering if everyone has had the opportunity to use my blog to the fullest.

Parts of My Blog You  May Not Have Used!

The Pages:

my-blog-1All my blog posts are sorted into topic areas stored on these pages. If you’re looking for something specific you can quickly flick to that page to find what you’re looking for.

Twitter:

my-blog-2Twitter is an invaluable resource for sharing ideas and opinions through the internet. I try to use other people’s Twitter posts to inspire blog posts or to track back to their ideas. Twitter is full of photos and inspiration for the new bride planning her wedding.

If you click on any of the links on the Twitter widget it will take you to their Twitter posts so that you can read their information.

Comments

my-blog-3Comments are really valuable feedback for anyone, let alone a blogger! I can make sure I focus my blog on the issues that are interesting you and I can provide valuable feedback. The comments allow for a more interactive experience. 

Followers

my-blog-4 Finally, please follow my blog! You will receive instant updates about any new blog posts and you will be the first to read any interesting wedding advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment